Saturday, November 5, 2011

VOLKSWAGEN YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELVES !!!! (With these defective transmissions)

                          VOLKSWAGEN YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELVES !!!!

Cars today are made to fail, after about 5 years
IMHO
My 2003 Jetta with only 43,800 miles is giving me shifting and accelerating trouble. I never dreamed in all my years of driving that some clown would quote me a price of $7000 for a new transmission. (I have never driven any of my cars hard). Trouble at 43,800 miles. That's unreasonable.Along with another 800 dollars worth of ground wires,camshaft positioning sensors. (etc. ) That stinking little engine light is nothing but a gimmick to make money with.
Meanwhile my rear wheel drive '86 Blazer transmission still runs fine with well over 100,000 miles. AND I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE TRANNY FLUID.


NOW, VOLKSWAGEN...... What kind of dummy wants you to change the transmission fluid than seals the unit. One that is a no good thief that's who?
I looked for the dipstick to check transmission fluid level ,and there is no dipstick. How in the hell are these car manufacturers getting away with selling this cheap junk ? This has become a throw away world. Trouble is that we are paying high prices for this junk. How cheap will they make these cars. The American cars have had to follow suit now ,just to keep up.. The metal is so thin now ,it just about waves in a good wind. Years ago it used to be just Japanese junk, now it's all junk from everywhere. And at a high ,high prices.
$7000 is ridiculous. Let's run VOLKS WAGEN OUT OF BUSINESS IN AMERICA.
EVERYTHING IS NECESSARILY SKYROCKETING ,ACCORDING TO DA MAN, AND WE ARE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG FOLKS.
I do not mind paying top price for a quality product,but not for a piece of junk..

If your interested in just how many are having troubles with this car's transmission ..read this..


http://getsatisfaction.com/volkswagen/topics/jetta_2002_major_transmission_issues_anyone_else
_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment